About me

 


From Customer Support to Digital Coach: My Journey into the Tech World

I'm a 29-year-old BCA graduate with a passion for technology and helping others. For the past four years, I've honed my customer support skills at leading companies like Triway, Concentrix, Genpact, and Integrector Foundry Ltd. During this time, I've gained valuable experience in communication, problem-solving, and building strong relationships.

Beyond customer support, I've always been fascinated by the technical side of things. This led me to explore web development and gain experience with HTML and API integrations. I've also dabbled in e-commerce tools, further fueling my interest in the digital landscape. Now, I'm eager to take my skills and passion to the next level by becoming a full-fledged digital coach. I believe my unique blend of customer service experience, technical knowledge, and enthusiasm for learning makes me a perfect fit for this role. I'm excited to help others navigate the ever-evolving digital world and empower them to achieve their goals.

Comments